Accelerating the digital transformation of manufacturing companies through awareness and adoption of key technologies
WalHub is an European Digital Innovation Hub – EDIH based in Wallonia (Belgium) to support manufacturing companies in their digital transformation.
Our key objectives :
- Become the one-stop-shop for the Walloon manufacturing ecosystem for the uptake of new technologies – AI, HPC (High Performance Computing), Cybersecurity and IoT to achieve competitive and sustainable industrial and supply chain processes.
- Integrate a portfolio of demonstrators to be emulated by private digital players and thus increase the EDIH’s capacity of responding to the needs and challenges of the manufacturing industry in Wallonia.
- Become a solid entry point to help Walloon manufacturing companies find investment, access to knowledge, research, key networks through its partnerships and its presence in several European initiatives and programmes.
- Provide a coordinated and integrated portfolio of training courses to develop the digital skills of manufacturing SMEs workers.
- Create a community at the regional and international level that promotes and positions Wallonia’s know-how in the targeted technological areas as a European and global player.